Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 4th Pictures


I know this post is a little late, but still wanted to share some cute pictures.


For several years it has been a family tradition to run the Freedom Run in Provo. Last year I missed it because Mason had just come home after his 2nd heart surgery (the Glenn). This year Mark and Kaitlin talked me into doing it, because I really didn't want to take Mason around the crowd. Mark offered to stay in the car with him and then towards the end to keep him in his stroller a good distance from the main crowd, but able to see us all finish. It was very kind of him and good for me to get out of the house and run outside. It was very fun!! I ran the 10k with my sis and bro -in-laws and their friends. Kaitlin (10 yrs) ran the 5k with cousins. Preston(8 yrs) ran the 1 mile w/more cousins. They did awesome!!! (We left Braiden and Ammon at home in bed with our sweet neighbor Megan. They were too sleepy to get up at 6am)




Mason is thinking..."Ammon's rootbeer looks pretty good!
How can I get some from him?"




Three cute boys! Braiden, Mason, Ammon.
(Mason is chewing on his oxygen cord...good self entertainment!)



Preston is sharing some hamburger with Mason.
And Mason is chucking it on the ground.
He thought the chips and watermelon were much better!




This was my best attempt of all 5 kiddos together.




Hope everyone had a happy 4th of July! We are grateful this day for our wonderful family and for our freedom!

No comments: