Sunday, May 25, 2008

Mason Has a Blog at Last!

Due to great request by all of Mason Andrew's loving friends and family he finally has his very own blog. Thanks to my dear friend Mandee who helped me put it together, okay... actually she did it all, but taught me how to do it now. We pasted in all the e-mails I've sent out since Mason was born so you can follow his whole journey since we were so blessed to have him born into our family. We love Mason so much and hope his story will touch your hearts as much as he touches ours each and every day!

Mason is doing pretty good as we await his Glen Surgery in 2 weeks. He is on and off of oxygen right now, just depending on the day. Today he seems to be feeling pretty good without any extra O2, which makes life a little easier I have to admit! Now if I could just get him to sleep more than 2 hours at a time during the night. I guess he still thinks he needs to make up for lost snuggling time from his first 7 weeks of life, but I think we've well made up for that by now!

I will post more pictures soon.

5 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

I just linked to Mason's blog from Gracie's. What a story!! My baby boy, Owen, just came home from his Glenn last week and we can already see a difference. I wish you the best of luck!

Andrea
Owen's Mommy
simmonsfamilyupdate.blogspot.com

sk_skaggs said...

Me and Shayne have a blog add us!its sk_skaggs.blogspot.com

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Editor/ Acoustic Lutherie said...

Good job Summer.
One central place for updates on Mason, and support from family and friends should be much more time efficent for you. Keep your chin up
sis, Susan and I wish we were closer to you.

XO Kevin

DRMuradThakur said...

Most welcome to the blogging world. As a first blog, it's so good and informative. Waiting for new and new post. Family Dentistry