Thursday, May 20, 2010

No Surprises


I love a day at the hospital with NO SURPRISES!

I love it when Mason makes it in and out of the cath lab with NO SURPRISES!

As I've said before, I really really love it when Mason is well behaved during his cath procedures!!

Mason was 'well behaved' and had a good uneventful day! Yay!


Today was a good, but long day at the hospital . After going into the cath lab almost 2 hours past our scheduled time we then went to the SSU(short stay unit) for 5 1/2 more hours for Mason's anti-rejection IV infusion treatment. Mason was not happy to be there, but was definitely happy to leave and return to out 'home away from home'. I was just happy to make it through our long day with out any unexpected events!



Mason's biopsy was not sent on the "fast track", because he doesn't seem to be showing any symptoms of rejection. Which is great and wonderful that he is doing well, but it makes me very anxious to have to wait longer (the normal 24 hour wait) for the results!!! I should get a call tomorrow afternoon.



We continue to PRAY and HOPE for Mason's body to accept his new angel heart and no longer try to reject it. His life has already been touched by so many miracles and I know he has many more miracles in store for him. I feel so very blessed to be Mason's mother and to witness his amazing STRENGTH and FAITH.



Quote of the Day:
(A friend e-mailed this to me this week.)


"There are two ways to live your life - one is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle ~ Albert Einstein"



I will post hopefully tomorrow night w/ biopsy #4 results.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

YEAH! HOO-RAH! I'm so happy for both of you.

Michelle

Bob and Joan said...

Glad your day went smoothly if all that you Mason go through can even be in the catagory of smooth.
We continue praying for good numbers and that wonderful moment when Mason and his heart are one.

Cassie and Chad said...

Oh Yeah!! We love non eventful days for your family! I talked to Sherilyn today she said that she spoke to you recently and that you are doing well. I sure think about you guys alot...Can't wait to meet your little miracle Mason someday...Thanks for the updates!