Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm 25 months Now!!

Happy 25 months to Mason on Dec 30 2009!

One more month older,
one more month to celebrate
with our Miracle Mason!!!



Still getting into everything, especially his
favorite place... the dishwasher. I'm just
glad he still feels good enough to
scoot around and get into things!!!




Still cute as ever, and even getting chuncky! Yay!



Loved taking the ornaments off the tree!



And then he'd try to point and blame it on someone else!




Dad, Mom, Mason, and Ammon attempting a picture!



Happy New Year to all from Miracle Mason!!



I decided not to bug anyone at Stanford during the 2 weeks of the Holidays. I'm sure it would have been difficult to get a hold of anyone as their schedules were not normal, and also I needed a break from worrying about it. Hope and Faith continue to pull me through this time of uncertainty as we pray to know what will be best for our sweet Mason. I will update when I do hear news from Stanford.

1 comment:

The Simmons Family said...

Happy 25 Months Buddy! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years!

Can't wait to hear from Stanford. I have to call today and schedule our next visit and Andrea (NP) told me she was leaving in Jan, so I need to find me another contact person up there to get the job done.

Mason is looking great!!!