Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Wishes to All


We want to wish ALL of you who so faithfully follow Mason's blog a very merry Christmas! Your prayers and concern truly continue to bless our sweet Miracle Mason as well as our family. I know I say this often, but I personally couldn't get through my toughest days without all of your love and support! Please click on the picture above to see our card close-up.


We love you and wish you a wonderful holiday season full of magic and hope from our home to yours!

5 comments:

cici said...

What a beautiful family. Such a good looking hubbie. ;)

May the miracle of Christmas shine down on all of you and may Mason be blessed with good health and the answers to all his medical needs.
Happiest of Holidays!

Tasha said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! ((HUG))

jennie said...

Beautiful card Summer. Your family is so sweet. I am glas that I stumbled across our blog. I'll keep you and your sweet Mason in my prayers.

Jennie Sedgwick Rowen

Stefanie said...

Merry Christmas- what a beautiful picture! We love you guys and hope you had a great day today!

The Simmons Family said...

I LOVE the card Summer... it's perfect. I'm hope you had a wonderful Christmas this year and Happy New Year to you! I have no idea what 2010 will bring our boys, but I hope it's strength, blessings and many more miracles!