Today is a new day.
We pray this day is a much better day for sweet Mason.
Last night he did have the breathing tube taken out and has been doing fine on room air since.
Our nice nurse allowed me to stay in the CVICU over night and share Mason's bed with him. (He would have freaked out if she hadn't though!!!)
The docs are still unsure of the cause for yesterday's episode.
On rounds this morning the transplant team decided to send Mason to the cath lab for a biopsy (his routine one was scheduled for next Friday) because, with his pneumatosis coming on so suddenly, yesterday's seizure like event, and his hypertensive blood pressures he's been having this week, they're concerned that these are possible signs of rejection! Please NO!!
He is in the cath lab right now for BIOPSY 8.
PLEASE SAY MORE PRAYERS FOR MASON THIS DAY FOR NO REJECTION!!
We should have results late tonight.
Thank you to so many for your concern and prayers.