Saturday, October 17, 2009

Mason's Benefit Dinner

Mason invites you to attend a very special evening in his honor:




(Please click on the above portion of the flyer to see all the details.)




Our family feels very honored to have so many friends, family, neighbors, blog "heart friends", and even those of you we've never met that have supported, served, and loved us through our journey with Mason.


This benefit dinner will be a very, special memorable evening for our family and we are so grateful to all those who are involved in putting it together. We hope many of Mason's fans will be able to join us.


Some of my dear friends have told me they are going to attend Mason's Dinner instead of giving out neighbor gifts and/ or taking part in a "sub for Santa" this Holiday season. This will be their family's Christmas service project. Wow!!! That means so much to us! We feel so loved by all of you! Thank you!

2 comments:

Staci said...

You just keep being the strong woman that you are. That is how your son became so strong, by watching you. God will make the path for Mason clear to you and I know that you will listen, anything for your child-right. He is a beautiful boy who has already overcome tremendous obstacles. My heart and prayers are with you and your family! (Oh and by the way, we seemed to have the same confusion with Stanford-very frustrating) I hope that your little guy has a better week.

Staci (angel Bridger's mom)

Keri Bryant said...

Wish Billy and I could have come to this, Sum.
I hope you feel loved and supported. YOu are amazing and inspiring.
I have a few other besties here who just got their pix taken by Blue Lilly last week. I LOVE yours and am so glad she captured your sweet, beautiful family together. She is the best. (must be that she hails from Temecula, huh? :)
I love you tons!!!
Prayers for Mason continue!