Sunday, March 31, 2013

Our Easter Miracle


"Three years ago on Easter Sunday I received my new heart.
My family and I will be forever grateful to my donor family.
Thanks to them I was given a second chance at life!"


It is very hard to believe that it has been 3 years since
that miraculous Easter Sunday, April 4, 2010.
Easter is such a special Holiday as we celebrate the
life, sacrifice, and resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ
and for our family it will always have additional meaning
as we remember the gift of life given anonymously
to our Miracle Mason on Easter Sunday.




Mason is definitely our Heart Throb!!

Tomorrow, April 1 (and I'm not fooling!)Mason has a repeat biopsy
because of the mild rejection found 2 1/2 weeks ago. Please
pray with us that these hefty doses of steroids he's been on since
then have gotten rid of the rejection. We will ALL be happy at
our house to get him back off the steroids!!! He is one grumpy
little boy on them! But, more than anything we hope his heart
will remain happy, healthy, and rejection free for a very long time. 

Happy Easter from our family to yours!

(I will post the biopsy results and pictures 
from our Easter in the next couple of days.)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I finally got to catch up on all your posts for the last month or so, and I can hardly believe all you've been through! We sure love you and are rooting for & praying for you!!!